Former orchard, an excellent opportunity for your dream home a superior property. 50 plus acres with approximately 25% cleared and flat great for planting, horses or you name it. The other 75% is wooded and trails, great for hunting, 4 runners, family fun and entertainment! An awesome getaway, far enough away, close enough as well.
|Listing Type||For Sale|
|Days On Site||20|