It is a great pleasure to be working with my mom, Bambi Williams (who trained me), and Minerva Bieri, my sales partner. I can be reached at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling my cell phone anytime: (937) 470-1867.
I grew up in Yellow Springs, and after graduating from Antioch College (BA, Literature, `83), lived and worked abroad in several different countries--England, France, Germany, Morocco, Japan, and Thailand-- before settling back in Yellow Springs. Having lived and worked locally since 1993, I am extremely familiar with Y.S. and its surrounding areas, particularly in Greene, Clark, and Montgomery Counties.
Having the benefit of my mom`s 45 years of local real estate expertise is an invaluable asset, and working with Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors and my associate Minerva Bieri provides me and my clients with unbeatable local, national, and even international resources. We look forward to the opportunity to "make our connections work for you!"
Specializing In: buyers and Sellers in Yellow Springs and the surrounding Miami Valley area real estate
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Military Markets Specialist
At Home with Diversity
- Lifelong Yellow Springs resident
- Attended both public and private Village schools
- Antioch College graduate and former faculty member
- 13 years in licensed local real estate practice
- Downtown YS business owner: Sam & Eddie's Open Books
- Have closed on HUNDREDS of properties
- Dayton Area Bd of Realtors Rookie of the Year 2005